Wednesday, October 11, 2006

ultraviolet and infrared...

Today, Niklas (my roomie) and I, were going home from our local Føtex (a grocery store) and observed these awesome rainbows! I decided to inaugurate my new camera, with some shots the double rainbow action.


I live in the third building from the right. So if you ever are around, you are more than welcome to drop by. Or as the danish rapper Johnson would say: "Kig forbi!"...


These pictures fail to do the rainbows justice, they were awesome! But I feel compelled to share them with you (whomever "you" might be).


This is to keep my church membership... It was sunset-time, couldn't help myself....

This might blog become "my corner of the web, where i alone post pictures", but hey! a picture is a thousand words, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephan

Good to see where you are living!

See you soon!

Luv DAD

Anonymous said...

you fucking pansy, since when do you have a blog? give me a call jackass...when is our israeli party happenin? i almost bought a danish the other day...yeah i didn't think of you at the time but it jsut occured to me that I should have

the jew

Anonymous said...

Way to stick it to the man, Jared.

Yeah, just when is the Israeli party happening eh?

Jared, if he can't organize anything it's just gotta be you.

Either that, or you've both gotta visit me in Australia (we're too broke to come to the U.S. right away)