Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Playoff time again...

So here I am again, it is NBA playoff time and I am again stuck in a remote part of the world and about 8 time zones away from the action. Many of you are thinking: Denmark isn't remote, is it? Well, NBA-wise it is pretty remote. All I want to do is watch Kobe go for 50 points against the Clippers in the next round, maybe see the Pistons Team kill their opponents and who wouldn't mind watching Eva Longoria cheering for Tony Parker (and the Spurs)? Thats what I want to see. After my good ol' days in Texas, with Monday, Tuesday Thursdays on TNT, I have been able to catch about one NBA game a year. Not satisfying!

This season I been keeping up with the NBA action all year, thanks to ESPN Motion (you can see the sportscenter clips for free the next day). It has been great to at least be able to see the highlights. So yeah, Denmark when are you going to start showing the NBA games, on one of the 25 cabel channels I have in my dorm?


I guess the best news right now is that the World Cup is coming up. Even without Denmark it is going to rock!

If you are wondering who I support, all I am going to say is that my favorite player scored 81 points in four quarters...

3 comments:

borna said...

maybe I can help you out... ;-)

stephan said...

and you did... =)

borna said...

that's my job, eh?